Continuing Education center is a pioneer center that aims at developing human recourses as well as fortifying its role in serving and promoting the local community.
This center is concerned with academically and practically improving abilities of individuals, governmental and nongovernmental sectors. Therefore, it encourages scientific researches in accordance with other continuing education centers and other concerned institutions taking into consideration the importance of academic quality and trust.
- Improve the abilities of individuals and institutions through a variety of efficient training programs.
- Promote the institutional performance by providing advice and professional consultancy.
- Develop academic and vocational performance of personnel at governmental and private sectors.
- Encourage local community in general to academically and vocationally excel.
- Take part in serving and developing the Palestinian community.
What makes Continuing Education Center a special place ?
- High-qualified experts in the applied and academic fields.
- Close familiarity with their local community to meet its ongoing needs.
- Continuous networking with international organizations.
- Fruitful communication between the center and the community.
- Adhere to creativity in the provided courses and programs.
- Facilitate the process of searching for specialized information by individuals and institutions
- Deal with training as a future investment to develop the Palestinian community
- Cooperate productively with other colleges, individuals and sectors.
- Deal positively with the surrounding environment.
- Present high quality services to the beneficiaries.
- Deal professionally with students and other segments of the society.