The clinic introduces a comprehensive services to enrich the academic and professional aspects in the field of Speech and Language Therapy. It aims at offering pioneering community services that it is prepared with the latest technical qualities, and the scientific technical staff as well as specialists and experts. The clinic was established in 2005 to serve people with speech disorders who represent 6% of people with disabilities along with the disabilities of hearing loss, mental retardation , learning disorders, cerebral palsy, autism, and mental disorders.
- Offer good and ample diagnostic and treatment services to individuals whether children or adults who suffer from speech, language and hearing disorders.
- Hold guiding sessions to the families of the beneficiaries.
- Carry out wide-scale surveys on communication disorders in nurseries and schools.
- Give advice and provide consultancy about the way to deal with people with disabilities.
- Carry out seminars and workshops for the families of the beneficiaries, and update them with means and plans to deal with their children.
- Give training to the college's students of Speech and Language Therapy major.
- Coordinate with public and private health centers to transfer patients to the clinic.
- Coordinate with non-governmental organizations to recruit college's graduates of the field.