Curriculum Development Unit is one of the college's central units. It manages and directs the process of preparing, developing and assessing the academic programs. It follows the academic affairs department, and it is in a direct contact with the chairmen of the departments. It cooperates with them to follow up whatsoever related to the academic programs in terms of preparation and development. The unit is bound to:
- Follow up course description.
- Follow up curriculum.
- Encourage and support writing and preparing curriculum.
- Offer soft copy of study materials.
- Carry out lectures, workshops, conferences and study days on curriculum quality.
- Compute the achievements of the unit.