Technical Assistance Unit
Aims to provide disabled students with advanced technical means and equipment to help them overcome the barriers and difficulties they confront, and integrate them in all mainstream systems of society, so nothing would stop them achieve what they are capable of. The unit is here for:
- Turning the curriculum and books into materials written in Braille.
- Offering technological services such as audiobooks and mobiles.
- Organizing training courses for disabled students.
- Offering suitable adjustments in teaching settings and support in exams.
- Raising the awareness of the local society about the problems and needs of people with disabilities.