Creating employable alumni is something we’re really proud of here at UCAS
Our alumni are the most important ambassadors in society. Alumni Unit is found to help them enter and succeed in the workplace through:
Connecting them with a range of employability services to get career moving and stay in tune with employer requirements.
Keeping our alumni informed and facilitate their career journey personal progress.
Employment-related events, and career guidance from industry professionals, prospective employers, and advisors
Access to a wealth of careers information and resources online
Assist securing graduates internship, part-time jobs, and volunteering opportunities
Keep our relationship with graduates strong and form an engaged network.
Check this out!
- Over ( 24,000 ) graduates among years
- On Graduation Ceremonies, UCAS normally announces dozens of financial scholarships for new students and job opportunities for recent graduates.
- (4000 ) Graduates obtained job opportunities
- ( % 61 ) Graduate Success: UCAS has one of the highest rates of graduate employment and job opportunities
- Our Alumni achieve wonderful things across many industries and professions once they have graduated from the University
It is no wonder that UCAS graduates are so sought-after by employers.