UCAS Central Library:
Founded to facilitate access to various information needed for students and to support academic programs, as well as to strengthen research projects.
Have a QUICK Glance:
A massive number of over (40,000) books and scientific researches
Access to over (9,000) online resources and periodicals
- Different sections: Palestinian books, children's books, references, Hadith documentation... etc.
- Keeping pace with technological development such as using "Al-Rashid Program" in the management of library services of the loan, return, renewal, and reservations
- Offering electronic search services that provides electronic and printable information sources through UCAS website to save time and efforts
- Equipped with electronic monitors on the gate of the library, surveillance cameras, and optical reader for students used for borrowing and recording attendance
- Librarians are on help whenever getting stuck
- Open six days a week, students come here for research, revision or just a quiet place to work. It is the ideal place to work on assignments without distractions.
Our Greatest Hopes and Aspirations!
- Digitizing all of the library books to make high-quality electronic versions of the paper books
- Automating student attendance system using a fingerprint instead of university ID card
“When you are working on your research, definitely think about UCAS library as the best place more than just books; to start, continue, and finish!” Maysoon Arafat, Basic Education Student