We are always here to help out and make sure our students are completely supported. Our extra services provided to our students are marvelous.
Having Support on our students’ Side!
It is no secret that students are not only bookworms who are extremely confident and self-assured. Students are sometimes nervous and it is natural to have butterflies whenever starting anything, pursuing a particular goal, having specific learning difficulties, financial worries, personal problems, or even filling out a form. But we are always here to help out and make sure our students are completely supported. Nevertheless, our other extra services provided to our students are many, including:
- Consultancy & Advisory
- Auto-Registration at their own pace
- E-Learning Tools & cutting-edge Tech. Support
- Tech. Resources at Fingertips like Moodle, E-Guide, Blended Learning Classes, Smart Rooms, E-courses, so on.
- Entertainment Events, Trips, and Exhibitions
- Computer and Wi-Fi access wherever and whenever
Campus Services Office
Campus Services Office is the executive body of UCAS departments and offices. It works to:
- Highlight the cultural and aesthetic aspects of the college like other world's leading organizations
- Protect the reputation of the college as well as ensure safety and security in the college's activities
- Help students settle their differences, solves all the problems and relaxes the restrictions that may confront the students or the personnel
Students' Career Support
Here at UCAS, we help our students begin focusing on their potentials to know where they want to be in the future. We do not only offer lots of career guides and support for our students while they are here but also throughout their career journey.
With all these activities, we brush our students' CVs up and lookout for ways to help them get rewarding and fulfilling jobs. With these practical activities, our students can get valuable experience related to the field of their study.
“I’ll always be grateful for the amount of support I’ve had” Ghadeer Saedi, nursing student
High-quality resources and unique support are in UCAS pocket