Here at UCAS, we help our students begin focusing on their potentials to know where they want to be in the future. We do not only offer lots of career guides and support for our students while they are here but also throughout their career journey. Nevertheless, our other extra services provided to our students are many, including:
- Consultancy & Advisory
- Auto-Registration at their own pace
- E-Learning Tools & cutting-edge Tech. Support
- Tech. Resources at Fingertips like Moodle, E-Guide, Blended Learning Classes, Smart Rooms, E-courses, so on.
- Entertainment Events, Trips, and Exhibitions
- Computer and Wi-Fi access wherever and whenever
With all aspects of career support, we brush our students' CVs up and lookout for ways to help them get rewarding and fulfilling jobs. With these practical activities, our students can get valuable experience related to the field of their study.
Students at UCAS get their career path all mapped out.