This program helps students gain practical experience to treat patients with physiotherapy needs. We also help our students electronics unique academic and applied services in the field of speech disorder and speech therapy. Students would also be able to death with disabilities such as the deaf and the blind. We offer them experience in real-life surgeries.
This program has three main majors:
- Speech and Language Therapy:
- Prepares professionals and therapists who are specialized in speech and communication disorders. The graduates will be able to give support and service to people of difficulties with speech, language and communication. They will be able to assess and treat problems such as speech sound and voice production disorders, language and language-learning difficulties, stuttering, as well as feeding and swallowing problems. The graduates will be prepared to work in a variety of work settings, including schools and hospitals, provide a wide range of services to individuals, families, and provide information for the general public.
- Aims at graduating physiotherapists to help treat patients with physical difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing. They will be able to develop and review treatment programs, comprise manual therapy, and utilize new techniques and technological equipment. The graduated physiotherapists will be trained to work in different places such as hospitals, health centers, and sports clubs. They will be able to treat a wide variety of conditions, such as injuries and fractures, strokes, post-surgical rehabilitation, chest conditions, posture and movement, neurological conditions, learning difficulties and mental illness.
- Community-Based Rehabilitation:
- Aims at preparing well-trained teams to provide services and meet community's needs through enhancing the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families. The students will be skilled to deal with the target group in an inpatient or outpatient setting, where they can provide individualized therapy to help people overcome their obstacles and transition back into society. The students will help the target group rebuilding relationships, living independently and being involved in the various sectors of the society.
Check this out!
UCAS is supplied with a physiotherapy Lab, Disordered Speech Clinic and Disability Supporting Center where students can practice the theories they study.
(Student) graduated Speech and Language Therapy in (year) and is now working in his field of study.
The new chapter of our students’ life begins HERE