Students who are passionate about working alongside with children, young people and adults to help them develop their knowledge and wellbeing are welcome to apply for such majors. The courses offered in our department allow the students the chance to be change-makers in the lives of others. We push students towards progress in teaching and social work. It is not only about theory, but UCAS also offers students practice in societal organizations including schools and kindergartens. This, in turn, makes students ready for the workplace afterwards. UCAS teaches its students that education is all about interpersonal contact throughout the support of professional tutors and career advisors.
This program includes three majors:
- Early Childhood Education:
- Mingles theory with practice to offer the students whatever necessary to work as teachers of elementary stage at local schools and nurseries. The graduates will vividly participate in the social education of the child on modern scientific bases. The graduates will disseminate the principles of the proper educational knowledge as well as design activities and create educational games, and teaching methods.
- Physical Education:
- Yearns to accommodate specialized sportsmen capable to work at schools, rehabilitation centers and clubs. It also plans to prepare professional sports coaches and supervisors to organize various sports activities and championships. The students will be able to run schools entertainment activities and projects as well as provide scout education. The major grants the students the tactics and rules of some sports like football, table tennis, tennis, karate and judo.
- Management of Childhood Institutions:
- Disability is one of the most significant issues in Palestine. It has clear economic, physical and mental effects on individuals and families. The course allows the students to identify the child diverse growth and development stages, and it explains the principles of mental guidance for children. It also offers sufficient training to deal with disabled children. The students will be capable to create programs that fit children's needs, interests and abilities along with running nurseries and kindergartens.
Check this out!
UCAS has its own kindergarten where trainee students can practice their studies in a real class atmosphere.
- Inspiring Graduate
I love teaching children. That's why I studied Early Childhood Education at UCAS and now working in one of the societal organizations.
The new chapter of our students’ life begins HERE